Website NW Hills Dental & Orthodontics
Northwest Hills Dental and Orthodontics is a well-established general and orthodontic practice in Austin, TX seeking a full-time hygienist Monday-Thursday. Our office prides itself on patient-focused care while providing a positive, enjoyable workplace. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service skills and must provide a world-class experience for our exceptionally loyal patients. If you want to join our outstanding team we’d love to hear from you!
- Mon-Thurs 7:30 am-4:30 pm
- Create a welcoming and soothing environment for every patient
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screenings, check oral health history, and review medical history at each appointment
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries, and periodontitis
- Complete dental prophylaxis and scaling/root planning, apply fluoride and sealants
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care
- Give instructions to patients after dental procedures
- Take digital X-rays and digital wellness scans
- Assist dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for various diseases (including oral cancer)
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- Proven experience as Dental Hygienist
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations in this profession (e.g. HIPAA)
- Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment
- Outstanding communication skills
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene; Master’s is a plus
- Valid license to practice
- Dentrix, Eaglesoft, and Itero Scanner experience is a PLUS!!
- $45.00 – $50.00 per hour
Sign on BONUS of $2,000!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.