Website Alamo Ranch Dental
Well established, General and Cosmetic dental office in San Antonio, TX is searching for an experienced ( 1 year ) Dental Assistant. If you are looking to find your “Forever Dental Home” we are the office for you. We focus on providing high-quality care to our patients and we are seeking an energetic and highly motivated dental assistant to join our exceptional team. We hope to find a dynamic, fun personality that can jump in and make an immediate impact.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, expanded functions chair-side assistant that flourishes in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking an applicant who is eager to grow in their career and who can learn and adapt quickly. Experience with Dentrix, Invisalign, and Implants is helpful.
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off after 90 days
- Great work atmosphere
- Monday-Thursday 8 am-5 pm
- Fridays 8 am-2 pm
- Welcome patients to the dental office
- Prepare patients for treatment or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and materials needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Proven experience as a dental assistant, minimum of 1-year experience
- Knowledge of cosmetics, implants, and Invisalign is a plus!
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Able to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a plus
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school is preferred
- Additional certification or training is an asset (e.g. EFDA)
- Experience with Dentrix is a plus!
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance after 30 days
- Dental benefits
- 401K after 90 days
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- From $19.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.