Website Inwood Village Dental
We are looking for an exceptional person who loves to work with people and is a GREAT TEAM PLAYER! This office is a well-established Cosmetic practice in Highland Park!
The Patient Care Specialist will help manage our front desk on a daily basis and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks that supports the schedule. This position is fully in charge of the marketing leads and schedule. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday. Candidates must have Dental Front Desk experience, management experience is a plus! This is not an entry-level position. This position requires a candidate to be comfortable with communicating on the phone and in person.
Our office has a tremendous patient base that requires a more high-end approach and concierge-type of patient care. We also have a great office vibe and culture with a work/life balance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets and checks-in patients and updates all necessary patient information and insurance.
- Maintain accountability with all marketing leads and create systems to track and follow up with all leads.
- Ensure daily visibility on the schedule to ensure the daily goal is satisfied.
- Answers phones and schedules and/or cancels patient’s appointments appropriately, answers inquiries about procedures, cost, and insurance.
- Experience with working on outstanding insurance claims is a plus!
- Knowledgeable with insurance verifications, PPO, and Fee for service.
- Checks out patients, collect any out-of-pocket costs, and schedules the next visit.
- Responds to email, online, and voicemail appointment requests and inquiries.
- Communicating with patients via phone, email, and text message utilizing Patient Management software, Dentrix is a plus!
- Confirms appointments.
- Presents treatment plans to patients
- Responds to records requests and sends out records as appropriate.
- Follows up with patients for next visit procedures when they are overdue for an appointment, and/or need to schedule treatment.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment.
- 401 (k)
- 6 paid holidays
- Company Sponsored Basic Life Insurance and Basic Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate
- Voluntary benefits:
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Group Legal Services
- Short Term Disability
- $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.